BuildPiper provides comprehensive visualization of Deployment Status with deep analytical reporting on potential reasons for failure. This unique and extraordinary feature of BuildPiper helps in enabling a secured, quick and hassle-free Microservices deployment. After deploying a service, users can get complete visibility of the deployment status and the pod status with deep analytical reporting on potential reasons for failure in case there are any.
Developed recently, this newly added feature in BuildPiper helps DevOps teams to get deep insights into the current deployment status by allowing you to view,
1. Conditions : This displays all the conditions related to the deployment status. Conditions provide a standard mechanism for higher-level status reporting from a controller. It is a process that allows tools and other controllers to collect summary information about the resources without understanding the resource-specific status details.
2. Container Status : This displays the current status of the containers.
3. Replication Status : This shows the number of total replicas, ready replicas, available replicas, and non-available replicas.
4. Autoscaling Status : This helps to know whether the auto scaling feature is enabled or disabled.
5. Update number of replicas : The number of replicas can be set manually and the service will be scaled to the updated number of replicas.
6. YAML Files : Users can view the YAML files of the resources deployed by the service deployment including the Replica Set Yaml, Pod Yaml, and Deployment YAML.